Best Documentary Feature
DEADLINES & ENTRY FEES
March 1, 2016
Earlybird Deadline Regular
Standard Fee $35.00
April 30, 2016
Regular Deadline Regular
Standard Fee $45.00
May 30, 2016
Late Deadline Regular
Standard Fee $50.00
July 4, 2016
Standard Fee $65.00
Approximately July 10, 2016
Features: minimum 60 minutes
Projects completed after 01-Jan-2015
PLACE OF ORIGIN
Projects may originate from anywhere in the world
Projects may premiere anywhere in the world.
PRIZES & AWARDS
This category is a competition.
Best Documentary Feature Film
The grand-prize winner of the jury award for Best Documentary Feature Film will receive a $300 cash prize.
Cash Award Value: 300 U.S. Dollar
- Please see below and check our Submission FAQ on our website at www.hudsonvalleyinternationalfilmfestival.com/call-for-entries for further detailed instructions on how to submit your film to HVIFF.
- HVIFF only accepts films completed after January 1, 2015.
- All films must be submitted on 3 DVDs and Blu-Ray
- All DVDs must be labeled clearly with title, runtime, contact info, and Withoutabox tracking number.
- All entries must be postmarked by the specific deadline.
- DVDs submitted will NOT be returned.
- After submitting, please check your Withoutabox account to make sure that your submission meets our requirements and has been accepted for consideration. It is your responsibility to make sure all requirements are met and necessary information is given.
- Films selected for the HVIFF will be announced no later than July 15, 2016.
- Filmmakers are responsible for the shipment of the exhibition copy to the HVIFF. The HVIFF will cover outbound shipping only.
- The HVIFF reserves the right to use images from films selected in Festival marketing purposes (web, print media, and television).